Why The Law of Attraction does not work for you
An article by Deepak Rajpal shows us that what we think upon can manifest for us, so we must focus on the positives over the negatives to create a positive future:
The Law of Attraction is the belief that “Like attracts Like”. According to this law, “You are attracting positive and negative things in life by focusing on positive or negative thoughts”.
Napoleon Hill repeatedly referenced in his books about The Law of Attraction to achieve the success .
There is a divine soul in each of us. The soul plays an important role in The Law of Attraction. As our body needs food to stay healthy, our soul needs thoughts. Each of our thoughts nourishes our soul. Thus, the power of our soul purely depends upon the quality of our thoughts.
The soul has supreme power that helps us to get what we want. It also helps us to get what we do not want as well. This is where we call; The Law of Attraction does not work. In reality, The Law of Attraction always works, but you are not aware that it is working in the opposite direction.
The Law of Attraction does not care “what you want” or “what you do not want”. It simply responds to your thoughts.
“People think about what they don’t want and attract more of the same”
Ultimately, thoughts are the things. We always underestimate the power of the thoughts. Never doubt it. We are all like a magnet. Whatever we are thinking we are attracting.
Do you want to make The Law of attraction work for you? Here is what you need to do: Shift your focus from “what you do not want” to “what do you want”.
I have attended a Meet-up last week in New Delhi. We discussed, Why The Law of Attraction does not work for some? Here is my conclusion:
6 reasons why The Law of Attraction does not work for you:
1. Focus: You need to check where your focus is. Again, your focus should be on “what you want to have” rather than on “what you do not want to have.” Visualize what you want to have and you will have it.
2. Belief: Belief is the foundation. Believe in yourself. Believe in your thoughts and be specific. You should have a clear image of what you want.For example, if you want to be a billionaire by winning a lottery you do not believe in yourself. You believe in luck. Actually, you do not believe, you are just wishing. If you want to be a billionaire by pursuing in one of your profession, I can say that you believe in yourself.
“The more you believe in something, the more are the chances of its happening” ~ Deepak Rajpal
3. Fear: I have always seen two kinds of fear when we start something. First, The Fear of Failure. People fear “what if I would fail”. It is rather better to fail than not trying at all. Second, The Fear of Success. Surprisingly, some people even fear if they can handle the success or not. Therefore, they found it comfortable to be failure at the first point. The only thing you need to fear is the fear itself. Win it.
4. Doubt: People doubt if they have the potential to achieve their dreams and build boundaries in their mind. The law of Attraction does work when the mind is open. Do not let your doubt stop you. Everyone is capable of doing what they really want to do. “The universe likes SPEED. Don’t delay, don’t second-guess, don’t doubt.”
5. Negative Thoughts: As I have already said that, the quality of thoughts determines how “The Law of Attraction” works for you. I have seen that most of the time, we associate negative thoughts with each of our positive thoughts. One of my friends always wants to start his own business. He believes that he can do it, but never able to start. Why does The Law of Attraction does not work for him? I can see that he is very positive when he says, “I can do it”. However, just after these positive thoughts he thinks for a while and gives a couple of reasons why he might not able to get success in that. Therefore, for every single positive thought, he has couple of negative thoughts. What do you think which thoughts will attract more? That is why the law of attraction does not work for the most.
6 Secret language: I believe that “The Law of the Attraction” is the secret language of the god. Not everyone can hear it. First, you need to believe in it. Then you have to wait for the right time. Then you will get glimpses of it. It took me around four months, then I start noticing that the law of nature is helping me to achieve my dreams. There will be tiny hints around your dream journey. You have to find them. It may take time but “The Law of Attraction really works”.
“What you focus on with your thought and feeling is what you attract into your experience”
Article by DEEPAK RAJPAL