Simon Sinek: CHANGE YOUR FUTURE
Through a series of short stories, Simon Sinek gives us 5 rules for our journeys and futures as we strive to better ourselves as people.
– Go after the things that you want. As long as you don’t get in the way of others, make sure you do everything you can to get what you are after. Do it your way.
– Sometimes your the problem. You have to take credit for the things that go right as well as the things that go wrong.
– Take care of each other. You cannot do everything alone, and you must learn to look after those around you. Accept help when you need it, and give aid when asked. We all need to be there for each other.
– Practice being the last to speak. Do this and you will encourage others in their ideas by listening to their input without swaying decisions and also be able to formulate better plans as a leader.
– Be grateful for the perks that leadership and success brings. Enjoy the moments it brings, but remember where you came from and that those perks come with the roles given, not for you as an individual.
Video by Motivation Madness