NAPOLEON HILLS – TOP 10 RULES FOR SUCCESS
The great author Napoleon Hill is the author of “Think and Grow Rich”. The grandfather of mindset and motivation. Here are Napoleon’s top 10 rules for success. The overwhelming theme is that ALL of these tips are practical, they DO something and they GET THINGS DONE. Napoleon says “Faith without deeds is dead” so get it done and here’s a few tips as to how.
1. Have a definite purpose.
2. Try to get along with others.
4. Your Only Limit Is Yourself.
5. Take Action – faith without action or deed’s is dead!
6. Improve your personality (work on your character) and see yourself through others eyes.
7. Create, Recognise and Act Upon Opportunities.
8. Success must be planned.
9. Move with courage and determination.
10 Conceive, Believe and Achieve