MY TOP 5 DAILY HABITS for Beating Depression, Anxiety, & Depersonalization
Noah Thomas takes us through his 5 daily habits to beat depression and help you benefit in your daily lives.
1. Pray in the morning when you get out of bed. Not just for those that are religious, but for everyone to just take a moment and reflect to feel less alone.
2. Exercise everyday. From weightlifting to a simple walk, get the body moving to help out your mind.
3. Be social. Get those around you, be that friends or family and connect with them as much as you can. Force yourself to talk to those who can help you as it will make you feel better in the long run.
4. Eat healthy. Having the right diet that can aid your mood and emotions can make the world of difference. Don’t eat for the comfort as it will only help in the short term and have longer lasting negative effects.
5. Write a gratitude journal. Train your brain for the positive moments in your life so you begin to look for more. There is always something to be grateful for.
Video by bignoknow