7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Self Improvement by Stephen Covey
This short animated video summaries the book “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” written by Stephen Covey and goes through each step with examples to give you a taste of what may help you out and improve your planning and life goals.
1) Be Proactive: Take responsibility and know you’re in charge.
2) Start with the end in mind: Have an end goal.
3) Put first things first: Do important and non-urgent things first.
4) Think Win-Win: Find situations where everyone wins.
5) Seek first to understand, then to be understood: Listen before you start talking.
6) Synergize: 1 + 1 = 3.
7) Sharpen the saw: Invest in yourself for the best ROI.
Video By Practical Psychology